Thursday, February 25, 2010

I know, I know...

It has been WAY too long!! But I am almost through with the Magazine that has been consuming my life and I am SOOO ready to go home to Mississippi for a whole week!! I am leaving on Saturday morning and have a ton of fun things and photo shoots planned, but you know the drill..no blogging until I get back!! Try not to miss me too much!! I promise to come back with full updates and maybe even some new recipes (Momma you better have the Gumbo ready to go!)

I have a photo shoot this afternoon with Colton...remember his 6 month pics? Well now he is 9 months old and due for another session!! Afterwards, the Farmer and I are going out to eat (yea for getting out of the house!) with Colton's parents, who coincidentally are our cousins! :) Hopefully I will get the pictures edited and posted before I head South.

Well that's about all I have to report! I tend to get pretty boring when I have lots of work to do..but doesn't everyone?!?! :)
And just because every blog post needs a pic:

Hugs and kisses...
signature

1 comment:

  1. I bet you are planning to capture some photos of little miss adorable Halle Faye!!! You are just going to love her!!! I do!

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP