Saturday, June 24, 2017

Garden Update

I thought I would do a garden update! Mostly since I can't find one from last year 
and I would like to be able to look back and compare!! :) 

Strawberry (we have some berries growing!) and Cauliflower

Broccoli and Cauliflower

Onions and Brusselsprouts 

Sugar Snap Pea and Peppers

Peppers

Tomatoes

Asparagus

Tomatoes

Zucchini, Eggplant, and Squash

Pumpkins


I also have Basil, Cilantro, and some smaller varieties of tomatoes in the white barrels!! Everything is looking good so far!! Please excuse the weeds, I have been working hard at it but it truly is a never ending battle!!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP