Thursday, January 5, 2017

Big Foot Party - Merritt's Birthday Weekend!

We started celebrating our big five (yes, FIVE!) year old on Friday evening with a hayride, bonfire, and fireworks! 
























On Saturday, he woke up to birthday muffins! Then we took him to the movies (Sing, super cute!), to the toy store (he picked out a Lego set!), and to the cookie store!









Sunday was his party day!! Big foot of course!! Such a fun day!!

Big Foot Party









































Happy Birthday Big Boy!! We love you to the moon and back!!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP