Saturday, July 9, 2016

Thursday and Friday!!

We packed lots of fun things into Thursday and Friday!! 

First up was our County Fair's 4-H Fashion Show! 
August Ann and I had a fun girls night out, first the Fashion Show then out for Mexican! 

 And no visit to our town is complete without a trip to the Foreign Candy Company!!




 Then we got our 4-H Club's Booth all set up for the Fair!!

we picked our first zucchini!!

And lastly, as part of our town's Summerfest Celebration, we got to see the Little Summer Theater's production of The Little Mermaid Jr! It was beyond cute!! We go every year, and it has quickly become one of August Ann's favorite things to do while here! I wish I would have gotten a few more more pics of the sets/props! They do such a great job!! 

He absolutely loves to go!! He still talks about last year's Snow White!







 One of our babysitters, Emma, played Arista (Arials Sister!) he thought it was super cool that she came to say hi to him during intermission!! So funny to see him being shy!! :)
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP