Friday, February 26, 2016

This and That!

Happy Friday! Just had a little break from packing and I thought I would share some pics :)

Found this fun feather banner at Target, not sure I'm in love with it, but it matches my bedding perfectly!

My MOPS secret sister is the BEST!! All my favorites! So excited to try out the pens in my planner! :)

This little nut is obsessed with shoes/boots!

I got both the boys these shoes for Easter/spring and McCoy insists on wearing them all the time! :)


Hope yall have a great weekend! High of 55 tomorrow!! Woohoo!!! 

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP