Sunday, October 27, 2013

Zoo Boo!

We went to ZooBoo again this year and our little horse had the BEST time!! I was pretty nervous because the last time I actually got his costume on an epic meltdown ensued, but he did so good tonight! With a little distraction from light up pumpkins, he didn't even mind having it on! YEA {whew}! 

The line was outrageously long when we got there, so we ran to Target and came back, still ridiculous, went to eat at Pita Pit (yummo), then gave it another go....it was still long but not as bad, so we got in line! It didn't take long at all and they had characters come to visit in line, so that helped! So glad we waited, it was soo much fun :) AND he got loads of candy, some stickers, slap bracelets, and a toothbrush :)






















signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP