Sunday, September 29, 2013

This and That!

Sorry no post lately, but we have been busy bees! I haven't taken many pics, but here are a few from my phone :)
This pumpkin was what he chose for his grocery shopping prize! He carries it around everywhere!

yummy pumpkin muffins I made for our MOPS meeting last week! A must try!
http://rachelschultz.com/2013/09/04/pumpkin-donut-muffins/

 The other day The Pioneer Woman was in Jackson, Mississippi for a book signing for her Charlie dog books! My Momma went and got Merritt some signed copies!! I just adore her and was pretty much a jelly belly the whole time texting for updates!! I got to meet her four years ago in Minneapolis when The Farmer took me, so I was really excited Momma went to this one, just wish I would have been there too :) Thanks, Momma, for waiting in line for hours...and hours!! We love you!


he is getting so good at coloring!

scribbling away waiting for supper :)
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP