Thursday, September 19, 2013

Magnet Madness!

I finally got this little Pinterest project completed! And we love it!! :) I got the metal part from Home Depot and the frame from The Walmart. Just took the glass out of the frame, put in the metal, and DONE!  

you'll notice a glimpse of our "white trash" Mickey Halloween decor hanging from the front window...the things I do for this babe!!  Also not seen even, more obnoxious pumpkin/Halloween gel clings...nothing but class here! ha!

I love it Mommy!

finally have enough room to use his fabric alphabet magnets he got for Christmas!

yes, that's a deep sea diver in his right hand...his cousins brought him back lots of goodies from their vaycay to Sea World!

M!!

now lets throw them all over the room! :)
signature

1 comment:

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP