Monday, June 10, 2013

Long time, no post!

Sorry, but I have been super busy here in Mississippi with my family! Merritt has been having a blast and I have been enjoying all the extra help with diapers!! haha!! So far we have done some shopping (big surprise!!), watched August Ann's 4-H District Horse Show (she did great, and is going on the State Show with all three of her ponies), and yesterday we went down to visit my brothers fam in New Orleans (pics to come!) Next week we will go to beach, the following week it's State Show, then my Daddy is driving us back home and we are going to visit Dodge City, KS and North Platte, NE on the way! Can't wait :)

having fun with the hose!! :)

horse show fun!

getting ready!






Grand Champion Pony Mare!!


Merritt loves Catlow!!

"It's hot Granddaddy!!!"

peeking at the horses!
signature

1 comment:

  1. I think you need to post where you find all of Merritt's cowboy clothes.

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP