Thursday, April 11, 2013

Wild Man!

Did yall ever watch The Little Rascals growing up? Like the old original Our Gang episodes?? We had a lot of them on video and LOVED to watch them as kids! Ever since Merritt started laughing I have had one of those episodes in my mind! The Wild Man from Borneo! He sounds and looks so much like Spanky!! I was going to watch it while I was home, but never had enough time, so I did a quick search online and found it!! The whole thing is hilarious, but if you want to hear the laughing, fast forward about twelve minutes!!
http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/the-kid-from-borneo/17w250ql9?cpkey=b7be94dd-33ed-45fb-baa4-30b5cf1a8896%257c%257c%257c%257c


Here is one of Merritt's laugh! I just adore this silly little boy :)

signature

1 comment:

  1. That is to cute!~Love reading your post and seeing pictures!

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP