Baby's First Halloween!!

A little early maybe, but I wanted him to be able to play with/read all the fun things I got him :) He absolutely LOVES the Little People set (can be purchased from the Fisher Price Website)!! My Momma had the same one at her house and he loved it there too! The big orange Little People box in the pic is actually not the one I gave him...that is the Halloween Farm set that I am saving for next year, but I got them mixed up and didn't realize until we opened it..hehe :) 
 
He also loves the pumpkin tote with all the fun toys inside (got it and the soft photo album form Zulily) all the little toys either make noise, squeak, or rattle...so cute!!
 
He loves for you to read him books and "help" turn the pages, so I couldn't wait to give him all these that I have been hoarding since they went on clearance last year! In to the Holiday Book Basket they go!! (http://thefarmerandthesouthernbelle.blogspot.com/2012/03/reading-roundup.html)
 
 Of course, his most favorite of all the "happys" is the pumpkin sippy cup ..this boy loves a straw!! ha!
 



 




 
 My Momma got his costume (Thanks Honey!) and it just arrived yesterday! Let me just tell you, I laughed for a good 30 minutes once we finally got it on him...SOOO CUTE!! Stay tuned :)
 
signature

No comments