Sunday, August 5, 2012

This and that!

We have been traveling again! First to Omaha for The Farmers family vaycay, we stayed at a water park and went to the zoo! It was a very fun time! Merritt loved the zoo but he wasn't a fan of the water park. I wanted to make sure he saw the zebras so he could become familiar with at least one non farm animal! We got him a little stuffed zebra too, so maybe he will start to recognize it.. Hehe...If you must know, I hid the zebra in his toy box since it just doesn't "go" with the rest of his toys! Ha! Oh well, I tried!! The next stop was my company's yearly picnic in Indianola, Iowa. I finally got to show off my little man to all my co-workers! They loved him, of course! For the final leg of the trip, we met up with my fam, they came up for a quick visit before the summer ends! They brought Merritt a big farm to play in and tractor to play with! It used to be my nephew's and i know Merritt will love it as much as Cade did! Here are a couple pics of the trips and a some random ones I had on my phone! The babe turned 7 months last week, so stay tuned for a pic and stats when I find the time :) We also had our 3rd anniversary last week and the Farmer got me the camera Pandora charm!!! I LOVE it and him!! :) Oh and I think I forgot to tell y'all that he got me an embroidery machine for my birthday a couple weeks ago! It's the Brother PE-770 and it is AMAZING!! My momma and daddy got me over 100 different fabulous thread colors too, so I have been using every spare second trying to learn how to use it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP