Tuesday, August 21, 2012

It's Fall Yall!!!

At least at my house it is!! :)  I have all my indoor decor up and as soon as I see mums and pumpkins for sale, my outdoor decorations will be done too!!

With all the fun fall ideas on Pinterest these days, I decided to make a fall bucket list!! Of course, this is more for my benefit than Merritt's at this point...but I want to start traditions now!! :)



Doesn't it sound like we'll have a fun fall?!? Tack on my CRAZY fall photoshoot season, Harvest, a friends wedding and we are going to have a jam packed couple of months!! :)

I am most excited about Kindermusik!! We start September 10th and I just know the little man is going to love it!! :)  Stay tuned!!
signature

1 comment:

  1. I am so ready for Fall too I cut some of the Farmers cornstalks and I bought some bug fake sunflowers and made a fall arrangement to go by my door I want to decorate the whole house

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP