Monday, June 25, 2012

Tracey's Wedding!

A little late, but here are a few pics from Tracey's wedding! We had such a great time in Kimball, SD! She was a beautiful bride and the Lodge venue was amazing. I was her personal attendant so Merritt hung out with A-Dub and The Farmer most of the day. We had to put him to bed at the reception and he just slept right through the dance...my little party animal :)  Congrats Tracey and Cliffy!!
Rehearsal Dinner!
Hugs from the Bride!

Time for bed already!?!?



Sleepy head :)



 
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP