Home Sweet Home!!

Merritt and I had such a good time during our Southern Vaycay!! We mostly stayed in MS, but also went to the beach too!! Some of my extended fam got to meet him and a few college friends too! It was so fun to catch up with everybody and we are already planning another trip back this fall!! Here are a few pics of all the fun!

Daddy with all the grands!
We finally got to meet my sweet nephew Rex! They are 8 weeks apart!

Loving the beach!

And the Pool!!

Cheese!!

Wasn't a huge fan of the salt water  :)

Summer Lovin!!


Up close and personal at August Ann's Horse Show!

Champion Pony Mare!! Soo proud!!

Loving on her cousin!!



Meeting my Grandma (Poo) for the first time!!

Daddy, Poo, and Little Wylie!!


Got to meet Uncle Den, ready to play with all his toys! He got to meet his Aunt Betty too, but I forgot to take a pic!!!
Riding Jake...I'm sure next year he will be telling Grandaddy that he can ride by himself!!
signature

No comments