Monday, February 6, 2012

Christmas...better late than never!

Here are the last 3 days of the Elves...












Our stockings Christmas morning!!




The Farmers loot!




My loot!!!






The Farmer got me the creche for my Willow Tree Nativity..this was the big secret gift!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! :)








Looks soo fab all together!! :)


We had Christmas with my Momma when she was here, but of course I didn't take any pics of all the fun stuff we got...I had just had a child, so that will have to be a good enough excuse ;)



Merry Christmas!! :)

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP