Elves in Iowa - Day 1

No, he is not here yet, but the elves still came!! ;)

They brought him this super fun soft farm block set by Galt!


They are sooo cute!
http://www.galttoys.com/index.cfm/Soft%20Construction%20-%20Farm/1002/productid/1003487
I'm pretty sure the elves found these on Zulily, not sure where else you can get them :)




p.s. I go back to the doc in the morning! My blood pressure has been good at the last two appointments, but I am still on the modified bed rest just to make sure it stays down. Hopefully he will come soon! Only 11 more days until my due date, but he is fully cooked at this point, so anytime is good with me :)

signature

1 comment

  1. I told my husband about your visits from the Christmas elves. He loved it so much that we decided to do it this year too!

    ReplyDelete