Thursday, December 8, 2011

37 weeks!!!

I know this phone pic is awful but I don't feel like uploading the other 27 that I made the Farmer take with my good camera! haha! You just better feel lucky I like the way I look in this enough to post it!! :) Good thing the Farmer is tall...such a good angle! ha!

The appointment went GREAT!! My blood pressure was back to normal!! The bad news is I have to continue the bed rest routine in order to keep it normal...blahhh!!!! At this point we are just taking it week by week, so STAY TUNED!!! Maybe I will have a Christmas Baby afterall :)


Don't worry, you know I am prepared with Babys First Christmas AND Babys First New Years outfits just in case!! ;)


signature

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should turn the photog over to the farmer. You look radiantly gorgeous !!!

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP