Gifts Re-cap!

After I skyped with my Momma and Sis this weekend and showed off all my fun stuff, I put it all away in his nursery...then realized I wanted to take pics of some things to show yall...so I tried to take most of it back out...so here is a recap of most of what I got!!


My Momma (Honey Gram) got me this oh-soo-cute cowboy diaper bag stuffed FULL of baby things...but I took all of it out and started packing his stuff for the hospital in it, so all you get a pic of is the fab bag!! hehe!

Fabulous monogram on both sides!!



My sister got me this adorable bib and burp cloth set from The Hay Patch http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheHayPatch Love this Etsy store!! She also got him some bath towels and a onsie that says my Auntie rocks...or some saying about how fabulous she is...ha!



Nancy, who works with my Momma, sent me the cutest little cowboy things...this monogrammed tote, along with matching bib, burp cloth and diaper holder! I love the little red headed boy!! Soo sweet!




Of course my Momma had to send some Mississippi State Gear!! Don't worry he has plenty of South Dakota State stuff too!!




My Grandma (Poo) sent these cute little barn shoes! The barn door opens and there is a cow inside!! :)




My Aunt Jan and cousins Hollye and Renae sent this cute tote with our farm logo on it, his name is on the front side and there is a matching blanket! Soo fun!




I had not seen this before....did you know the Eric Carle who does the Hungry Caterpillar stuff, has a farm animal book too!?!? Well Merritt has it now thanks to Grandma Moss (The Farmer's Momma) Aunt JoJo and Aunt Brandi. It is sooo cute!! The other night I read it to him and pushed all the animal sounds and he just kicked and kicked, my little farm boy already!! They also got Merritt another farm book, bath toys and alligator towels/washcloths!! The Eric Carle horse is from my Aunt Jan and cousins Hollye and Renae...I had no idea he made a horse either! And here I was thinking he only wrote about caterpillars!!




Grandma Vermeer made him this amazing blanket..it's so soft and perfect for his baptism! She also made him some baby sized hangers (next pic!) We love the big ones she makes for us!!







UD (Uncle Den) and Aunt Betty got him his first camo and some John Deere toys! Now UD just has to take him hunting!




My bestie Britt got him the cutest diaper bag..monogrammed of course!! and some other fun goodies too!!






My co-workers sent all these fun bath time essentials!! Love it!! Can't wait to give him his first bath!









My best friend from high school, Misty, and her Momma and sisters sent all this SUPER cute monogrammed cowboy stuff!!! Notice how the blanket matches his nursery fabric!! Love it!!



My lovely hostesses got me a Pack and Play!! I just need to get it out of the box now!! Great Grandma Moss (The Farmer's Grandma) got him some bath time stuff and the book Goodnight Moon, his cousin Auggie (August Ann) got him Ducky Towels, washcloths and a robe, his cousin Cade-O got him the Leap Frog farm animal magnet set, the Farmer's cousins Dan and Tessa got him the cutest vest/shirt/and overall set, and last but not least, our friends Kati and Jared got him an adorable wrangler outfit!!


All the towels and clothes are in the wash or I would have taken pics of those too!! He has also been getting packages all along the way from friends, family, and co-workers! What a spoiled little man already!! :)


Thank yall all so much for the fabulous loot!! Merritt kicks thank you too :)


signature

2 comments

  1. I know my outfit was a little large, but I could see from previous pics he has plenty of baby clothes. Mine should fit about the time he starts walking, which is when I'll be wanting to get him. Love ya'll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consider buying something that will be worth your money. Don't go for something too expensive. After all I's something that you are going to wear (men pajamas) at home. Moreover you need to see that what you are buying if it's actually worth the price.

    It is important that you buy plus size sleepwear which have adjustable straps. You can also select long nighties if you do not prefer jemmies.

    ReplyDelete