Friday, July 29, 2011

Fall Family Shoots - What To Wear!!

If you have your fall family sessions booked, but don't quite know what to put the family in, below are a couple ideas on how to coordinate without being too matchy/matchy. Don’t fret, I'm sure there are plenty of outfits right in your closet that will make for fabulous photos. The key is the right combination. I generally discourage bright white shirts and the "everyone needs to be identical concept." It’s a good idea to choose 2-3 colors and then have everyone coordinate with those colors. Here are some photos from last fall and a inspiration boards to get you going!

Don’t forget, if you have not booked your fall photoshoot with me yet, let me know, the beautiful autumn sessions are filling up fast! And with a baby on the way, I'm not sure how far into November I will be able to shoot!! :)



























signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP