Thursday, May 12, 2011

Hello, is anyone there?!?!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know I have been neglecting yall...but seriously I am SUPER boring these days! hehe!

The coming weeks will be filled with fun stuff, so hopefully I will have more things to share, more regularly!!

This weekend I am going with a group of my girlfriends to the Women of Faith Conference...
http://www.womenoffaith.com/events/2011-events/des-moines/

We are super excited and hope to do a little shopping to while we're in the "big city!" haha!!





The Farmer and I have lots of graduation parties to attend the next few weeks and Tulip Festival is next weekend! I told you lots of fun stuff to come!! :)





I also have quite a few photo shoots booked for May and June, so be expecting more cuteness to grace the blog!





Not to mention I am leaving on the 25th of May to go to Deadwood,SD, Cody, WY and Yellowstone with my Daddy! YEA!!





Then I am heading on to Mississippi for a week on June 4th for my nieces horse shows!





AND the Farmer and I are taking our week long summer vaycay to Glacier National Park over the 4th of July!! SOOOO excited! Thanks goodness boring me will be taking a backseat to all the fun :)



Stay tuned for an update of our fun girls weekend!! :)

p.s.
Lowes called and our new countertop/sink will be here next week!!! WOOHOO!!

signature

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like lots of fun coming your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was the conference? I was thinking of going with some friends and just wanted to know if it was worth the cost and everything?

    seasidesmitten@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP