Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Stella and Dot!!

My friend Amanda's Mom had a Stella and Dot Jewelry Party the other day! Of course this was the day I was cleaning the highway with my 4-H club, so I couldn't attend! Thankfully Amanda's sister was the one selling the jewelry, so she was there all day and I got to stop by afterward and pick out some fun stuff!! It was sooo hard to choose, they have some AMAZING jewelry!

Check out the website: http://home.stelladot.com/





I finally settled on the Sunset Bangle
http://www.stelladot.com/corporate/productcatalog?page=productdetail&selectedLocale=en_US&sku=B152





And the Garden Party Chandelier Earrings in Green/Gold
http://www.stelladot.com/corporate/productcatalog?page=productdetail&selectedLocale=en_US&sku=E1007TU





The quality is fab and the stuff is shipped right away...not to mention the adorbs packaging it comes in! SOO cute :)


signature

1 comment:

  1. Ooh super cute! Those will both look great on you! I have heard of them but haven't ever purchased anything...will have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP