This and That!


I saw this cute way to organize your paints, and I had to do it!! Love!

I grabbed this pumpkin at the Dollar Tree and actually loved the color, 
but it just didn't go with the scheme I have going, so I spruced it up!

perfect!

added some vinyl to this cute little pumpkin!

Got a few new things for my coffee station!
The "Morning Pumpkin" and the "My Favorite Season" signs came from
the Target Dollar Spot. I made the other (My Cup Runneth Over) one :) 



We got these last spring at the Science Center, 
finally got around to breaking them!

Loves his rocks!

Loves to break things! ha!

We have so many pumpkins in our patch!!

Got the cutest jacket from Stitch Fix. I had some credits, so I decided to get a box for fall!
I wanted to keep it all, but decided on just this staple piece! :)

The Farmer and I were invited to be Table Host at the "Dine at the County Line" event!

It was so fun!!

and we got fun swag too! :) 

MOPS starts this week! Made these for my table leaders and mentor moms!
Our theme is Find Your Fire!

Bath and Body Works had this wallflower pug on a daily deal, so I HAD to grab it up!!
Sooo adorable!!

Got some fun "leathers" to make earrings with my Cricut..stay tuned!

I had a MOPS meeting on Friday, but The Farmers took these boys to watch our team play!

All ready for Sunday School Kickoff!!

They had fun games for the kids!



Merritt loved this one!

Table Leader/Mentor Mom Folders...of course I jazzed them up!
Cricut obsessed!

Tried my hand at wood burning for the MOPS centerpieces!
I'll show you the finished product after our first meeting!!

Merritt's teacher from last year brought him the 
Newspaper with The Farmer in it! He was so proud!! :) 

Garden Goodness!

We made these Squoosh-Os a while back!

Pretty fun! Found the kit at Walmart!

Pumpkin Picking buddies!

Hope yall's September is going great!!

signature

No comments