This and That!

I cant remember if I showed the pics of Merritt's Mississippi party prep!


sprayed a bunch of rocks gold!

Packed all the supplies and sent them home with my Momma! 
I found the gold candy nuggets (for the cake- we will just order a plain cake and will decorate it 
with the miner/donkey/and gold candy), the plastic dynamite, and the gold panning pans (I will use for decor, but they can use for playing after) on Amazon. I had the black cups left over from our wedding (found a whole box full while I was cleaning the basement!) and the plates and plastic ware were from Walmart!

Got this pick axe on Amazon, he has been asking for one since we went to the gold mine this summer (they love to play gold mining!), I could not find one anywhere but they must have released it for halloween. I think it is made for a scary/gross costume but there is no blood or anything on the actual axe, so it will be fine! I will use it as decor, but it is part of his presents too! He will also be getting a bag of "pay dirt" that I found at Bomgaars, so they can pan for the gold with the pans I got!
Also found a little game where you pin the pick axe on the gold mine! Comes with a old west map, blind fold, and the little paper pick axes! Out of all the searching I did, that was the only actual party supply I could find for a gold mining theme!! haha!!

This is his shirt for the party! How is he going to be 6!!!

Scooter fun for McCoy, while I had a MOPS planning meeting!

Homework this week was the letter B! The project was to make a bracelet with brown, blue, or black beads with bows or baubles!

I searched the house for the colored beads, and could not find any, so we went through my stash of buttons/charms and grabbed anything that started with B!! He LOVED it and that's all that matters! He said his teacher thought is was so cool, but couldn't figure out why he had put a goat on it, he said "I had to tell her it was a B, B, B Billy Goat!!" hehehe!!

We love to play games after supper, so I got out our Christmas themed games!

Christmas Go Fish!



Happy Friday yall!!!

signature

No comments