Show and Birthday Weekend!

We had another big weekend! Horse shows and my birthday!! Merritt did so good! Three 1st paces in halter, a 1st, 4th, and 5th in Leadline, and a Three 2nd places in Pony Walk/Trot! He had been begging to do games since the last time, so we stayed all day and let him do the kids race and softball race again! He had a ball...we are all exhausted! ha!




This judge loved Jake and was so nice to Merritt!




He can't wait for next next year!!


Cool medal for Leadline!


Melt a Mommas heart!

kids speed race



softball race


My birthday, no other way I would spend it!

They went and got me a Dairy Queen ice cream cake! The boys had to make sure it was pink!! 
I also got a new Cricut!! Now to find time to actually open the box!!

Merritt and Kayle..so cute on their ponies!!

signature

No comments