Monday, July 24, 2017

Show and Birthday Weekend!

We had another big weekend! Horse shows and my birthday!! Merritt did so good! Three 1st paces in halter, a 1st, 4th, and 5th in Leadline, and a Three 2nd places in Pony Walk/Trot! He had been begging to do games since the last time, so we stayed all day and let him do the kids race and softball race again! He had a ball...we are all exhausted! ha!




This judge loved Jake and was so nice to Merritt!




He can't wait for next next year!!


Cool medal for Leadline!


Melt a Mommas heart!

kids speed race



softball race


My birthday, no other way I would spend it!

They went and got me a Dairy Queen ice cream cake! The boys had to make sure it was pink!! 
I also got a new Cricut!! Now to find time to actually open the box!!

Merritt and Kayle..so cute on their ponies!!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP