Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanksgiving!!

Last year I started the tradition of cooking a Thanksgiving meal for us, so that we could have leftovers...I adore turkey sandwiches!! :)  I use the little turkey breast roast and cook them up in the crock pot, so easy and soo good! I also made cornbread dressing, candied yams, asparagus casserole, cranberry salad, yeast rolls, and cinnamon/honey butter!! And I am soo stuffed right now I can barely type!! :) Not to mention I made a cheese ball and little smokies to snack on all day!! Love being preggo during the holidays...he he :)



this is the The Farmer's family recipe, it is soo good, and I hate cranberries. Its full of sugar, apples and pineapples!! It's a bit of a mess to make, but soo worth it!

Asparagus casserole...it was ok, but probably wont use recipe again :)

why does the dressing always look green in pics?!?! It was not green, but it was YUMMO!!


Cinnamon Honey Butter, like Texas Roadhouse...amazing!!

my little turkey loved the rolls :)

then came the Pecan Cheesecake Pie...recipe here...http://insidebrucrewlife.com/2013/11/pecan-cheesecake-pie/
make it, you'll thank me later :)


didn't come out very neat but it's sooo good :)
Happy Thanksgiving Yall!! :)

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP