Friday, January 6, 2012

Merritt is here!!

Sorry for the lapse in posts....but I have a good excuse, my baby is here!!! He was born on New Years Eve at 1:55 am, weighing 7 pounds and 13 ounces, 22 inches long!! He is perfect in every way and we love him to pieces!! Since I am way to lazy to post pics, I will just link the hospital pics...
http://www1.avera.org/amck/regionalfacilities/siouxcenter/babyphotos/babyphotosdetail.aspx?BabyId=fc31df26-f3c6-4a95-b8ee-0a05d1edd5a0&facilityID=256

post more soon :)

signature

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! He is bee-you-tiful! Does he have red hair??? Wonderful New Year's Eve gift for you. My youngest daughter was born Dec. 30th...just making it in time to count for a tax deduction! YAY...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you and your sweet little family.
    Your little "cowboy" is ADORABLE! I love his
    outfit. God Bless and congratulations.
    Tennessee fan

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP