Merritt Wylie 9 Months!

 
Where did the last month go?!?! He is turning into a big boy right before our eyes...make it stop!! :)
 
He isn't walking yet, but gets closer and closer everyday!
 
His official weight 22.7 lbs is and height is 28 1/4 inches. He is wearing 12-18 month Gymboree clothes and 18 month in Carters and still in size 4 diapers.
 
His favorite toys really haven't changed, he is just learning how to really play with them...he loves his farm walker, some fun stacking buckets is Aunt JayJay got him, and Little People! I am most excited about the Little People because I have been collecting them since I found out I was having a baby!! :) Needless to say, we have lots!!

He is doing fabulous with his finger food, and is pretty much on the same schedule with his food as last month. I will probably start to take away the 5:00 bottle gradually and start letting him have supper with us!

He now has 8 teeth! 4 on the top and 4 on the bottom, and let me tell you, they are sharp!!

He is really getting more vocal and loves to say Go Go Go, he is still waving bye bye and clapping away! Sometimes I think he says "Uh-oh" after I say it, when he falls or drops something...it sounds more like Uhhhhhhhhh Uhh Uhh Uhh...so who knows?!??! He also loves to blow raspberries (his tractor) and make a laughing noise that sounds like ah ah ah ah ah! He has now entered the world of fit throwing, for which I am not very pleased! Ha! Hopefully it will pass soon..hehe ;)
 
We love you to the moon and back, baby boy! 
signature

1 comment

  1. Fit throwing ? Sounds like another baby I remember !

    ReplyDelete